Join our team!
If we have any current vacancies, we will display details below.
Please use our application form to apply, and take note of the relevant email address to send it to.
Would you like to make a difference and lend a hand in conserving all aspects of rural life? Enjoy your passion, meet new friends and make a difference by volunteering at Kent Life, whatever your interests or skills, we would like to hear from you
Kent’s Life Volunteer Programme is varied and adaptable to your skills and interest. Here are just some of the opportunities we have for our volunteers:
- Planting and caring for the medieval herb garden
- Growing and planting of wild flowers and produce in our farmhouse gardens
- Maintenance and upkeep of our historic buildings and homes
- Livestock husbandry and welfare
- Office and administration duties
To be a volunteer at Kent Life please contact email@example.com or call 01622 763936. Please note: The minimum age for volunteering at Kent Life is 15.