Looking for somewhere unique to have your child’s birthday party? Then come to Kent Life and treat yourself to a fun-filled, stress-free party, that everyone will remember! You can stay and play all day! Parties are also available during school holidays!
- Friendly party host for 2 hours
- 1 chosen activity, all activities last 40 minutes
- Exclusive decorated room for the duration of your party
- Birthday card from Kent Life
- Yummy party tea and unlimited jugs of squash
- Go wild in our play areas
- Special Kent Life party invitations with map and directions
- All invited guests bring 1 adult FREE and the birthday child brings 2 adults FREE!
- All day entrance to Kent Life for all party guests
Party Packages and Prices
Off peak pricing applies from 9th November 2019 – 13th March 2020. Save £2.00 per child!
Dig out your spook-tacular fancy dress and join in with 40 minutes of Halloween themed activities with your party host. This is a brand new option for 2019, and is available on selected dates in October.
Your host will lead you in a special/exclusive animal encounter. Meet and learn about at least 3 exotic animals from our friends at The Kent Owl Academy. This party option is only available at 10am (and 4pm in the summer months) and is suitable for children aged 5+.
The party host will lead your party around our site to meet and feed at least 3 of our furry farmyard friends… Baa-rilliant for budding young farmers.
Please be aware that this is an outdoor activity and will continue to run in the rain. There will be the option to move to the farmyard where there is slightly more shelter but please be prepared for all weathers.
Your party host will lead you to a special animal encounter area and all children will have a chance to meet, pet and hold at least 3 of our small friendly farmyard friends. This party option is available across all time slots until August, and only available at 10am from September onwards.
Join in the fun and play at least 2 traditional party games, led by your party host. Suitable for children 4+
Each child will spend time hand stuffing their own Kent Life Teddy Bear, helped by the party host. Once the bear is huggable enough each child and bear will join in the wishing and naming ceremony. Each bear born at Kent Life will receive a birth certificate and special carry bag for their journey home.
Our Birthday Parties run every weekend at 10am and 1pm during winter, and 10am, 1pm and 4pm in the summer months. During school holidays, parties are also available on week days. For 2020, summer party times apply from Saturday 14th March – Sunday 1st November.
Please call 01622 763936 or fill out a Party Booking Form to reserve your date and slot today!
Take a look at our frequently asked questions.
Party Tea Menu
- Jam Sandwich
- Cheese Sandwich
- Mini Sausage Rolls
- Veggie Nuggets
- Pom Bears/Quavers
- Carrot & Cucumber Sticks
- Homemade Biscuit
- Fairy Cake
- Ice Cream & Sprinkles
- Orange & Blackcurrant Squash
For a stress-free party experience, let us provide the goody bags for you. The contents include a magnetic farmyard notebook, bubble lanyard, pack of crayons and a bendy rubber. Please ask at the time of booking. Only £3.00 per bag.
Most of our animals will eat the animal food, in particular, the goats and sheep love it!! Only £1 per bag.
Feed our hungry ducks and geese on the pond, either at the start or at the end of your party. Only £1 per bag.
A selection of tea, coffee and biscuits or cake can be pre-arranged and brought to the party room for all the grown-ups. Tea/Coffee & Biscuits £2.00 per head. Tea/Coffee and Cake £3.20 per head.
Climb aboard our fun farm ride and get a tour of the park – its FREE!
How to Book
- For more information or to secure your date and party slot please call 01622 763936. Alternatively – fill out the party booking form and send to: email@example.com.
- A £30 non-refundable deposit is required, which is payable over the phone or via cheque.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at least 7 days before party date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look at our handy help sheet.
T&Cs – the small print
- Make sure your party has the right amount of children to make it go with a swing. Our standard parties are no more than 20, but no less than 10 paying children please. However, if you would like to bring more than 20 please drop us an email or give us a call.
- The birthday child can bring two adults FREE and all invited guests can bring one FREE adult each. Additional adults will be charged at the current group rate.
- If the birthday child holds their own valid Kent Life membership pass they get in absolutely FREE.
- Our parties are popular – first come, first served, so book early to avoid disappointment.