General Kent Life Terms & Conditions
- Some activities carry a small additional charge.
- Height restrictions apply in the indoor play barn, donkey rides and bouncy castle.
- Age restrictions apply in the outdoor play area.
- Shoes are not permitted in the indoor play barn or bouncy castle, but socks must be worn.
- Children are the responsibility of their parent, carer or guardian and should be supervised at all times. If you get separated from your party please contact a member of the team who will be happy to assist.
- Some activities will not operate in adverse weather conditions.
- All activities do not operate all day, everyday. To avoid disappointment, you are advised to call in advance of your visit.
- Kent Life reserves the right to change, alter or cancel any activity without prior notification.
- Please be careful in the paint-a-pot studio. Aprons are provided and Kent Life will accept no liability for damage to clothes.
- Refunds will not be issued if events/entertainment/activities cannot run due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Hand washing is essential after entering & exiting animal contact zones, before & after eating and certainly after handling, touching or coming into contact with our animals or animal enclosures.
- We are a working farm and as such cannot take responsibility for any damage to clothes or property whilst you are visiting – wellies are encouraged.
- Dogs are welcome on leads, any mess must be cleared up and can be disposed of in any of our bins. Unfortunately dogs are not permitted in our catering areas, lower farmyard (including cuddle corner) and The Kent Owl Academy.
- We have limited car parking spaces, unfortunately we cannot guarantee spaces to advance ticket holders so we advise you to arrive early to take advantage of our onsite free parking.
- Special animal feed can be purchased from our shop but please be careful when feeding as our animals may nip.
Refusal of Entry
Kent Life reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person who:
- Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Does not respect the facilities, grounds and buildings of the attraction.
- Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
- Uses verbal or physical threats or insults toward any member of staff.
Online Booking & Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable, transferable or cancellable. We do not refund or transfer tickets for bad weather unless Kent Life is unable to open.
- All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with the booking system.
- Upon payment through the secure system, tickets will be automatically sent to your personal email address. This can be printed out or displayed on a smart phone for admission.
- Tickets can only be used once. Once validated at our admissions and access gained to the Park, the ticket will be void. All and any tickets/vouchers will be retained by our admissions staff.
- When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter at the same time. A family ticket can be used for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children.
- Only children under 3 years are admitted free of charge. Additional tickets will be available to purchase at admissions if required at normal entrance prices.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 or over at all times and children must be supervised at all times around the Park.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Discount vouchers, coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any advance online rates.
- Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for their clients/persons in their care.
- All persons entering Kent Life must have a valid entrance sticker.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
- All transactions will be in £ sterling.
- Should Kent Life be forced to close due to government tier or lockdown restrictions – any pre-booked tickets will be permitted to transfer to an alternative visit date.
Experience Christmas at Kent Life
This event is subject to these terms and conditions.