Did you know we’re hosting a celebration of all thing’s science at Kent Life this October? As the season changes and the amber leaves begin to fall, we’re welcoming Autumn with a BIG BANG!
Igniting the budding scientist within all of us, families can don their imaginary lab coats and goggles to uncover fossils, visit a ‘crime scene’, experience dry ice showers, explore our amazing astronomy dome and more.
The Science Fair is running on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th October, come and see what’s on offer…
- George the Jurassic Dinosaur! He’ll be roaming between 12pm-3pm.
- Astronomy: Meet your lecturer in the astronomy dome and learn about shooting stars, Apollo 11, constellations, planets & more!
- Chemistry: Einstein’s Entertainers are ready with various experiments including soaring rockets, dry ice showers and bubbles!
- Palaeontology: Uncover some fossils and make your own!
- Forensics: Visit the ‘crime scene’, examine the evidence and dust for fingerprints. What will you find?
- Physics: Learn about gravity, magnets, shadows and more…
- Biology: Can you name all the parts of the human body? Let Kent Life’s animals teach you about life cycles.
- Critter Corner: A chance to find out about bugs, snakes, spiders and other critters.
Scientists need fuel to power their big brains… so don’t forget to check out our wood-fired pizza oven located in The Pizza Garden for hot and delicious freshly made pizzas. For those wanting a light bite, Dotty’s Tea Room serves fresh, local produce, including homemade cakes and delicious sandwiches.
Guests can also enjoy plenty of the usual Kent Life entertainment when visiting the Science Fair, such as visiting our furry friends in the cuddle corner, indoor and outdoor play and hopping on a fun farm ride! Don’t forget, we recently opened Mr Moo’s Messy Play, which will be open throughout the autumn and winter months. Check out our previous blog here to read all about the mud kitchen and all its amazing benefits.
So come and join us at Kent Life this October for a celebration of all thing’s science on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th October. For more information about the Science Fair, such as ticket prices and booking details, click here. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Why not take a snap of your adventures and tag us on Instagram @kent_life_farm.