Bigger and better than ever before, with plenty of new activities to enjoy this year!
ALL TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Please note: This video was filmed in 2018 – due to improvements to the event, this may not be a totally accurate representation of the event this year.
Ho Ho Ho!
Christmas at Kent Life in 2021 is going to be bigger and better than ever before! Of course the highlight will be visiting Father Christmas in his magical grotto where children can select a gift of choice from the well stocked toy shop.
This year, you can also enjoy so much more festive fun! Graduate from elf school, learn about Victorian Christmas traditions in Petts Farmhouse, snuggle up in front of some Christmas films in the Chapel, visit the new sweet shop, stop off for mulled wine and food, decorate gingerbread or make reindeer food.
Don’t forget to pay a visit to our farmyard friends, they love to see our guests throughout December.
Each child receives a personalised letter in the post, from Father Christmas, ahead of their visit (subject to booking early enough in advance).
All adult and concession tickets include either a cup of mulled wine or selected hot drink, along with a tasty mince pie.
All of our ticket prices include all day access to Kent Life.
Father Christmas will be visiting:
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th November
Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th December
Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th December
Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th December
Monday 20th – Friday 24th December
Please note that the time you book for is the time you will meet to enter the Grotto. You are welcome to arrive anytime before your booked time slot, however – please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior. All of our ticket prices include all day access to Kent Life.
We advise that you arrive early to make the most of your experience at Kent Life.
Bookings for the above dates should be made ONLINE.
Experience Christmas – Visitors with additional needs
We will be offering special experience times for those with additional needs on the morning of Saturday 27th November.
This gives families an opportunity to meet Father Christmas in a calmer environment, with quieter music, lower lighting and smaller group sizes, to reduce overloading the senses and create an experience which is accessible for all.
Bookings for the additional needs event can only be booked by phone – 01622 763936, as there are a limited number of sessions.
- We send a personalised letter to each child that books – this will automatically be sent to the address you provide during the booking process (please note: the address you provide must be the one that your payment card is registered to). If you would like the letter to be sent to an alternative address, please call us after booking on 01622 763936.
- All bookings are non-refundable, or transferable, and we cannot make changes to booked time slots – so please ensure you are able to visit on your chosen date and time.
- In the event that Kent Life need to cancel the event due to government guidance, or for reasons beyond our control, we will be in touch with you to discuss your options.
- All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
- Disabled children pay the full child price, but are entitled to bring a carer free of charge. The carer tickets do not need to be pre-booked.
Please be advised that all ticket sales are subject to these terms and conditions.
|Child (age 1-15)||£15.00|
|Child (under 1)||£8.00|
|MEMBER Child (age 1-15)||£10.00|
|MEMBER Child (under 1)||£7.00|
|MEMBER Family (2+2)||£30.00|
Please note that any child with their own membership, or those under the age of 4 usually covered by parents membership – will need to purchase the relevant member child ticket depending on their age.
Your Kent Life membership must be valid on your purchase and VISIT date, and you will need to show your membership card(s).
Disabled children pay the full child price, but are entitled to bring a carer free of charge. The carer tickets do not need to be pre-booked.
Once your tickets have been purchased, we are unable to make any amendments to the date and time, so please ensure you are able to visit on your chosen date. All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.