This December, Father Christmas will be taking time out of his busy schedule to stop off at Kent Life.
Please note: This video was filmed in 2018 – due to current restrictions, this may not be a totally accurate representation of the event this year.
Ho Ho Ho!
Come along and join in the festive fun. Meet Father Christmas in his magical grotto and take home a special gift. There’s also the opportunity to decorate some festive gingerbread too! Grown ups can also enjoy a cheeky mince pie and sampling of cider.
Pay a visit to our farmyard friends, they love to see our guests throughout December.
Don’t forget to send your letter to Father Christmas in the post office, visit cuddle corner and take a trip to our paint a pot studio.
Each child receives a personalised letter in the post, from Father Christmas, ahead of their visit (subject to booking early enough in advance).
All of our ticket prices include all day access to Kent Life.
Father Christmas will be visiting:
Saturday 28th November (from 2.15pm)
Sunday 29th November (from 10.15am)
Friday 4th December (from 2.45pm)
Saturday 5th December & Sunday 6th December (from 10.15am)
Friday 11th December (from 2.15pm)
Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th December (from 10.15am) – SOLD OUT
Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th December (from 10.15am) – SOLD OUT
Monday 21st – Thursday 24th December (from 10.15am) – SOLD OUT
Please note that the time you book for is the time your Christmas experience starts, not the time you will actually see Father Christmas. Please allow at least 30 minutes for the Christmas experience.
Please note there will be limited activities on offer after 4pm, we advise that you arrive early to make the most of your experience at Kent Life.
Experience Christmas – Visitors with additional needs
We will be offering special experience dates for those with additional needs on Saturday 28th November (morning sessions only) and Friday 18th December. Bookings for these can only be booked by phone – 01622 763936, as there are only a limited number of sessions.
This gives families an opportunity to meet Father Christmas in a calmer environment, with quieter music, lower lighting and smaller group sizes, to reduce overloading the senses and create an experience which is accessible for all.
Due to current government guidance (which is subject to change), please take a moment to read the following information:
- The rule of 6 applies. Please do not book for groups of more than 6 (this includes children, infants and babies) – unless your household is over 6 people. If a larger group is booked, you will be asked to split into smaller groups on arrival.
- Please only book for a maximum of 2 adults per child space booked.
- The Christmas Experience takes place inside our large event marquee. Whilst this is well ventilated, we do ask all adults and children aged over 11 to wear a face covering (unless medically exempt).
- We send a personalised letter to each child that books – this will automatically be sent to the address you provide during the booking process (please note: the address you provide must be the one that your payment card is registered to). If you would like the letter to be sent to an alternative address, please call us after booking on 01622 763936.
- All bookings are non-refundable, or transferable, and we cannot make changes to booked timeslots – so please ensure you are able to visit on your chosen date and time.
- In the event that Kent Life need to cancel the event due to government guidance, or reasons beyond our control, you will be entitled to either receive standard tickets to Kent Life in the future, or a full refund.
- Please take a moment to read our COVID guidelines here.
- All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
Kent Life Member Tickets on sale: BOOK ONLINE
General Admission Tickets on sale: BOOK ONLINE
Please be advised that all ticket sales are subject to these terms and conditions.
|Child (age 1-15)||£14.00|
|Child (under 1)||£8.00|
|MEMBER Child (age 1-15)||£8.00|
|MEMBER Child (under 1)||£6.00|
Kent Life adult and concession members still visit for free. Please note that any child with their own membership, or those under the age of 4 usually covered by parents membership – will need to purchase the relevant member child ticket depending on their age. Your Kent Life membership must be valid on your VISIT date, and you will need to show your membership card(s).
Once your tickets have been purchased, we are unable to make any amendments to the date and time, so please ensure you are able to visit on your chosen date. All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.